MASDAR is a unique carbon-neutral development, which focuses on the use of sustainable energy and reducing embedded carbon. DSI’s Founding Partner – Ramseed Mohamood was a key member of the MEP design team tasked with developing the site-wide infrastructure for the city.
● Development of district cooling provisions as a part of the infrastructure development.
● Analysis and design of district cooling systems.
● Develop strategies to reduce energy consumption in district cooling technologies.
● Review of chiller technologies, analysis of improvement in chiller performance.
● Review of treatment of sensible and latent loads to reduce district cooling energy demand.
● Review and development of the desiccant system.
● Reviewing proposals from the contractor.