Senior/Lead Public Health and Fire-Fighting Engineer
Experience : 6-8 years
Time : Full Time
Location : Kochi, India
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of building services design from concept through to construction stage.
- Thorough awareness of relevant international codes and standards along with middle east local authority regulations (UAE / Qatar / KSA).
- Capable of establishing design principles/philosophies; along with reviewing and commenting on deliverables produced by the Engineers / Modellers at key stages of projects.
- Proficient in hydraulic, pipe sizing, pump sizing, and tank sizing calculations.
- Preparing technical specifications and reports.
- Proficient in the use of Navisworks, HAP, and MS Office.
- Demonstrate technical leadership within public health engineering services.
- Capable of leading multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capable of planning resources for projects along with management of a team of Engineers and Modellers.
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East would be an advantage.
- Ability to work on assigned scope independently.
- Ability to lead/mentor modellers and junior staff.
- Maintaining job filing systems to company and QA standards.
- Able to demonstrate team working skills.
- Flexible with a can-do attitude.