Experience : 10+ years
Time : Full Time
Location : Kochi, India
- Proficient in BIM Coordination and daily management of BIM project workflows and project setup.
- Capable of technical management of project BIM data sets.
- Prepare BIM Execution Plans and develop workflows to adhere to them.
- Responsible for BIM model review and documentation.
- Print drawing sets for the professional team and participate in discipline reviews.
- Create federated Models conduct clash-detection/resolution and lead BIM coordination meetings.
- Ability to export DWF and other formats for collaboration internally / externally.
- Capable of reviewing and commenting on jobs completed by modelers.
- Provide technical support for BIM enabling software applications to the project team.
- Proficient in BIM 360 and Navisworks.
- Demonstrate technical leadership for BIM practices within the company.
- Monitor workflows and ensure relevant updates are made to improve working practices.
- Ensure effective communication between design and production teams.
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East would be an advantage.
- Help technically deliver BIM projects in the role of CAD / BIM coordination.
- Actively participate in resource allocation for projects.
- Ensure timely tasks delivery as per agreed project program.
- Be influential within the organization with active motivation for people.